Monday, October 20, 2008

A day of celebration...



I spent the afternoon with my father, a graduate of The Ontario Veterinary College in Guelph (Class of 1940), touring the facilities of The College as guests of the Dean and her colleagues. It was an afternoon of celebration in honour of my father who at ninety-two years of age is one of the oldest OVC alumni. He practiced veterinary medicine on large animals in Chesterville ON for some fifty odd years. For me, it was lovely afternoon with my father and a rare opportunity to see inside the labs of a very special facility. My Dad, alive and well, suggested that it might be more interesting to enter the animal hospital from the back door than the front. Smile. All great fun!
Then we stopped by Mark and Chatelle's (http://www.livingnutrition.ca/) and picked up Dad's order of Brain-On (http://www.e3live.com/brain_support/). All-Organic E3Live™ BrainON™ with Phenalmin contains a significant concentration of phenylethylamine (PEA) as found in AFA. PEA is a naturally occurring extract that promotes clear thinking and focus to give one optimal cognitive function. My Dad has been taking it twice a day for the past couple of years and often tells the story of how he "used to have Alzheimer's". Smile. And he definately is much better than he was two years ago. Dave and I take Brain-On as well as Renew Me! (http://www.e3live.com/all_products/renew_me.html) each morning. We think it makes a significant difference in how we feel.

No comments: