Friday, November 14, 2008

Gabriel Cousens on Tour, More Eckhart Tolle and Travel Plans...


I attended a fabulous lecture last evening by Dr. Gabriel Cousens based on his book entitled There Is A Cure For Diabetes and the film released earlier this year entitled Raw for 30 Days which is based on his work at The Tree of Life(www.treeoflife.nu)in Patagonia, Arizona. Gabriel has a full schedule (see http://www.upayanaturals.com/Upcoming_Events_s/34.htm) while in Toronto including two at The Whole Life Expo (http://www.wholelifecanada.com/speakers.php?dayid=3) on Sunday at 11:15am and 1:45pm. I very much appreciate this rare opportunity to hear Gabriel speak in person. Any expectations I had were exceeded. And I met a woman doing her Master's degree with Gabriel who actually lives near us...amazing!

I've been listening to Eckhart Tolle's audiobook entitled Gateways to Now. He describes three "gateways": 1)the gateway of the inner body; 2)the gateway of silence; and 3)the gateway of acceptance.

On a form level, I'm very much enjoying my walks each morning but snow is forecast for Sunday and Monday and the ocean calls! Our plans are to head South again on Monday with a Toronto Drive-Away car and a rented van in order to transport the things that are currently in a motel room in Pennsylvania. Our vehicle is being towed back to Canada to be repaired. Getting parts in the US was an issue because it was never sold there. Dave hopes to get it back when he flies home for a week in January to visit his Mother and my Dad.

No comments: